Mt. Gilead’s facilities are available for off-season rental (August – June). Our 175 acre wooded property creates the perfect venue for private rentals, group retreats and conferences. Our property offers year-round group lodging and guest houses, meeting spaces, food service and guided team building activities such as: High & Low Ropes Courses, Archery, Riflery, Fishing, Boating and more.
Spring, Summer & Fall Activities
Spring, summer and fall bring the ability for teams to use many of our activity areas for fun, exercise and as team building activities.
- Team Building High and Low Ropes Courses (Read More)
- Group Archery and Riflery
- Hiking and mountain bike trails wind through over 175 acres
- Large Swimming Pool
- Bass pond for fishing, swimming, canoeing and paddle boating
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Multi-sports field available for football/soccer/softball and other games
- Large Group Bonfire Pit in addition to several fire pits on our trails.
- Horseshoes, badminton and other yard games available
- Gaga Court
- Basketball Court
Most of Mt. Gilead’s buildings are heated year-round as overnight housing and for indoor activities.
- Camelback Ski & Snowtube Mountain (See More)
- The Crossings Premium Outlets (See More)
- Snowshoeing & Cross-Country skiing trails available
- Heated indoor Recreation Hall for group activities and games
- Snow Tubing
- Indoor table games such as: Ping Pong, Foosball and Air Hockey
- Large overhead projector and DVD player for movies and presentations