Did you know our Group Rates are posted online?
Click Here before contacting us for pricing.
We want to hear from you!
We would love to send your team an estimate for an upcoming visit. Please use the below form to get in touch with us with the information we need so we can get started. Click Here for group pricing.
Mt. Gilead’s facilities are available for off-season rental (August 15th – June 15). Our 175 acre wooded property creates the perfect venue for private rentals, group retreats and conferences. Our property offers winterized buildings, meeting spaces, food service and guided team building activities such as: High & Low Ropes Courses, Archery, Riflery, Fishing, Boating and more.
With a large variety of outdoor activities and facilities which are available for any retreat group up to 90 people, Mt. Gilead creates an ideal environment for families, churches and other non-profit retreats on a budget.
Spring, Summer & Fall Activities
- Team Building High and Low Ropes Courses (Read More)
- Group Archery and Riflery
- Hiking and mountain bike trails wind through over 175 acres
- Large Swimming Pool
- Bass pond for fishing, swimming, canoeing and paddle boating
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Multi-sports field available for football/soccer/softball and other games
- Large Group Bonfire Pit in addition to several fire pits on our trails.
- Horseshoes, badminton and other yard games available
- Gaga Court
- Basketball Court
- Camelback Ski & Snowtube Mountain (See More)
- The Crossings Premium Outlets (See More)
- Snowshoeing & Cross-Country skiing trails available
- Heated indoor Recreation Hall for group activities and games
- Snow Tubing
- Indoor table games such as: Ping Pong, Foosball and Air Hockey
- Large overhead projector and DVD player for movies and presentations