The newest addition to Mt. Gilead, Lloyd’s Lodge is great for housing both small groups, families or singles. With queen-sized and double beds, rustic log furniture, hardwood floors and a long front porch with rocking chairs, the lodge is a Mt. Gilead favorite. This building is the perfect place for pastoral retreats, family getaways and visits to the Crossings Premium Outlets, Camelback Ski Mountain or Kalahari Waterpark – all located just minutes away. The new log cabin has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and can sleep 11 singles or 5 couples. Also included is a kitchen, washer/dryer, small tv room with tv/dvd/streaming box & wireless internet – all with access to 175 acres of land and trails bordering Big Pocono State Park.
- 1 Downstairs Queen Bed Private Room
- Full Downstairs Kitchen
- Downstairs Living Room with Flatscreen TV & Pullout Futon Couch
- Two Shared Downstairs Bathrooms. 1 Full, 1 Half
- 2 Upstairs Queen Bed Private Rooms
- 1 Upstairs Double Twin Bed Private Room
- 1 Upstairs Shared Bunk Room (Sleeps 6)
- 2 Upstairs Full Bathrooms (Shared)
- Loaded Kitchen with Dishes, Silverware and Cookware
- Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Stove, Fridge
- Central Air / Heat
- Large Front Porch and Pond Access
- Free Wireless Internet
- Sheets and Pillowcases Not Provided
Need more room for your group or family?